May 14 0
Welcome to Black Coffee Communication - your boutique business writing and marketing communications consultancy. Check out my brand new packages.
- Nicole at Black Coffee Communication has produced our marketing material in a timely and professional manner, always delivering high quality content that has us coming back time and again.
- Turning a part time business into a full time business was a challenge! I knew I needed to “sell” my products and services, but on a shoe string budget I wasn’t sure how I could achieve this. Nicole, who was recommended to me, put together a simple, yet effective communications & marketing plan. I was able to select the elements I felt would most benefit my business. Most importantly, she obtained free editorial for me with Messenger Newspapers – no easy feat with so many businesses out there competing for editorial space! As a result my business was very successfully promoted within my local area. Nicole goes above and beyond and I can personally recommend her services to you.
- Nicole has worked on a wide variety of writing projects for several of my companies. We continue to send work her way because we are impressed by her ability to tackle any writing task – press releases, web content, advertising copy, articles, newsletter writing and more. She is a pleasure to work with – courteous, friendly, professional and constantly sticks to deadlines and budgets. I would recommend her to anyone that needed a highly skilled professional writer that can capture the attention of any audience.
- Nicole Leedham worked with Australian Catholic University to pull together the 2012 annual report. The time frame was tight and the task complicated as ACU is spread over six campuses. Nicole professionally took the reins, followed up, reviewed, edited (and re-edited) quickly and efficiently. I would happily recommend Nicole.
- Having been searching and reading content writer's websites for about a year, I was getting really tired. Then I found Nicole's website, which has a really fresh and unique way of writing. I got really excited so I hired her to write my website content. Her work is fantastic, she is great at meeting deadlines, and she knows exactly how to communicate with my market, I would highly recommend any of her services and will continue to ask for to do writing tasks as they come up. She is a real gem and I'm proud to call her one of my team members
- Direct Sites Online has been using the services of Nicole from Black Coffee Communication for some time now and we would highly recommend her. Her level of expertise is both professional and highly experienced. Nothing is too much trouble and her communication is first-rate. Nicole’s copy editing skills are excellent and she is capable of re-writes and creating stories and feature articles of almost all subjects from scratch. We would have no hesitation in recommending her or giving further details.
- Nicole Leedham scripted my web page and couldn't have been more happy with the brevity and succintness of the result. I have no hesitation in recommending her for all your communication needs, and The Tailor's Room looks forward to a long productive relationship.
You know where you want your business to go, but it can be hard to figure out how to get there. You understand you need a structured marketing and communication strategy, along with the words that sell and marketing material that captures your target audience's attention. The obstacle is likely that you are too close to your business to see things clearly. Let me percolate some ideas to smooth your path to success.
Running a successful business takes a lot of time. There are often just not enough hours in the day to work on the business as well as for the business. You can do everything yourself, or you can concentrate on doing what you do best, while I do what I do best - developing and implementing internal and external communication strategies that work. You make the tea and I make the coffee. It's just good business sense.
When you need to outsource, it's tough to separate the genuine operators from the snake-oil salespeople. With my proven network of communication professionals - designers, web developers, social media and internet marketers, SEO experts and more - you can rest assured I have your best interests at heart. What's more, I can coordinate your perfect marketing brew while you concentrate on your core business.
Where you'll find some hints and tips on PR, marketing and copywriting, interspersed with the odd grammar rant and a little bit of musing about what it's like to be in my head. So grab your favourite brew and enjoy