- Nicole Leedham worked with Australian Catholic University to pull together the 2012 annual report. The time frame was tight and the task complicated as ACU is spread over six campuses. Nicole professionally took the reins, followed up, reviewed, edited (and re-edited) quickly and efficiently. I would happily recommend Nicole.
- Turning a part-time business into a full-time business was a challenge! I knew I needed to “sell” my products and services, but on a shoestring budget I wasn’t sure how I could achieve this. Nicole, who was recommended to me, put together a simple, yet effective communications and marketing plan. I was able to select the elements I felt would most benefit my business. Most importantly, she obtained free editorial for me with Messenger Newspapers – no easy feat with so many businesses out there competing for editorial space! As a result my business was very successfully promoted within my local area. Nicole goes above and beyond, and I can personally recommend her services to you.
- We contacted Nicole & Black Coffee Communication with the urgent task of pulling together a complex editorial for an upcoming publication. Nicole was able to produce a high quality editorial that met the deadline & brief perfectly. We were very impressed with Nicole's responsiveness and the quality of her work, we look forward to working with Black Coffee Communication again in the future!
- Nicole has a knack for translating even the most complex scientific information into a digestible ‘bite size’ article. She was able to meet our brief and deliver everything on time. I highly recommend Nicole for your next project, she is a reliable and talented copywriter.
- We engaged Nicole “sight unseen” to re-write all the copy for our web page because it was over 14 years old. Nicole reviewed our web site and recommended a total audit and a wholesale reduction in the number of pages because it had become unwieldy… as a result our bounce rate was over 60%. The re-write has just been completed. The page looks great and the bounce rate is down by one third ... Working with Nicole has been a pleasure. She is very professional in her approach and her client communication is every bit as good as she writes her “communication” for the web page.
- Nicole has worked on a wide variety of writing projects for several of my companies. We continue to send work her way because we are impressed by her ability to tackle any writing task – press releases, web content, advertising copy, articles, newsletter writing and more. She is a pleasure to work with – courteous, friendly, professional and constantly sticks to deadlines and budgets. I would recommend her to anyone who needed a highly skilled professional writer that can capture the attention of any audience.
- Direct Sites Online has been using the services of Nicole from Black Coffee Communication for some time now and we would highly recommend her. Her level of expertise is both professional and highly experienced. Nothing is too much trouble and her communication is first-rate. Nicole’s copy editing skills are excellent and she is capable of re-writes and creating stories and feature articles of almost all subjects from scratch. We would have no hesitation in recommending her or giving further details.
- Nicole Leedham scripted my web page and I couldn't have been more happy with the brevity and succintness of the result. I have no hesitation in recommending her for all your communication needs, and The Tailor's Room looks forward to a long, productive relationship.
- Having been searching and reading content writers' websites for about a year, I was getting really tired. Then I found Nicole's website, which has a really fresh and unique way of writing. I got really excited so I hired her to write my website content. Her work is fantastic, she is great at meeting deadlines, and she knows exactly how to communicate with my market. I would highly recommend any of her services and will continue to ask he to do writing tasks as they come up. She is a real gem and I'm proud to call her one of my team members.
- You can definitely tell the brochure has been written by a professional. Even though most of us are university graduates, our writing just isn't as persuasive and fluent. I only wish we had engaged your services earlier, then the entire process would have been a lot less painful for us
Are your business documents a little dull? Do they lack pizzazz? Are they inconsistent? Does the notion of writing an annual report send you into a cold sweat?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, it's time to outsource.
Whether you need your business documents written from scratch, or a just looking for a little spit and polish on an existing report, I can help. Give me a call on 0403 595 445, or drop me a line via my contact form.
In this era of the 24-hour news cycle and instant gratification, every business needs a marketing message that never sleeps.
For web content, flyers, brochures, press releases, sales letters, email autoresponders and other marketing communications that make your business stand out from the noise and turn visitors into customers, call me on 0403 595 445, or fill in my contact form.
Sometimes you need more than a writer, you need someone who can guide you through the different marketing and public relations channels and come up with a rock-solid strategy.That's why I also offer communications consultation, communication project management and training and presentation, so all your communication needs are covered.
If you need a copywriter with business acumen and strategic focus, call me on 0403 595 445 or fill in my contact form.
Where you'll find some hints and tips on PR, marketing and copywriting, interspersed with the odd grammar rant and a little bit of musing about what it's like to be in my head. So grab your favourite brew and enjoy